MONEY BACK GUARANTEE PROGRAM
WITH EGG OR EMBRYO DONATION IVF/ICSI
It covers up to three IVF attempts with egg donation and fresh embryo transfer, and any subsequent transfers of frozen embryos originating from such attempts, for women up to 50 years old (as determined by the law), who meet the eligibility criteria described below.
In this case the cost of the IVF program is €14.500.
The refund program is an ideal option for couples/single women who wish to undergo IVF, but still worry that in case of unsuccessful attempts they would not be able to afford any further attempts to have a child of their own.
We cannot guarantee that our IVF attempts will always be successful. However, our high success rates allow us to implement a refund program. If you join the IVF program with a money back guarantee, the entire amount paid will be refunded if no clinical pregnancy is achieved, i.e. no fetal cardiac activity is detected by ultrasound at seven weeks gestational age.
- The program of IVF attempts with egg donation includes up to 3 embryo transfers of fresh embryos as well as embryo transfers with the resulting cryopreserved embryos.
- The fertilization of eggs for embryo transfer of fresh embryos may also potentially result in leftover embryos for cryopreservation for future use. Under the current legal framework, in order for a woman to undergo new egg fertilization, she must have used any existing cryopreserved embryos. Thus, between the two fertilizations, the woman or couple who have opted for the IVF attempt program will have their cryopreserved embryos transferred at no additional cost. If a pregnancy is achieved and they wish to keep the cryopreserved embryos, the cost is 300€ per year.
- The woman or couple who will join the money back guarantee program will sign a contract with Medimall IVF Clinic in which all the points are specified that will legally cover both parties (clinic and woman/couple).
- If the 3 attempts with egg donation are chosen, these must be completed before the woman reaches the age of 50, as required by law.
- Women or couples who for any reason are required to undergo PGD or PGS testing are not eligible for the IVF attempts program.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAM
YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Semen analysis (sperm count over 1 million spermatozoa per ml that should not be 100% abnormally shaped or immotile; analysis not older than three months).
- Semen culture and antibiogram
- Blood type and Rhesus factor
- Hemoglobin electrophoresis
- HBsAg (last semester)
- HCV (last semester)
- VDRL (last semester)
- HIV I-II (last semester)
- Full blood exam
- Blood type and Rhesus factor
- Glycated Hemoglobin (HbA1c)
- Hysterosalpingography or hysteroscopy (in case of any gynecological surgery, myomectomy, curettage etc., exam must be performed after surgery)
- Breast ultrasound and/or Mammography
– The couples/single women who choose the program, must follow the instructions given to them by our gynecologists.
– The cost of medicines and the tests that must be carried out before the couple/single woman follows the program, is not included in the price of €14,500. However, donor drugs are included.
– The cost of hormone tests and ultrasound regardless of the number of times the couple/single woman chooses the program until the first embryo transfer, is included in the cost of the program.
SIGN UP TO MEDIMALL
Subscribe to our newsletter and be informed on the latest news and developments in Health and Fertility