Browse Athens' top attractions, with your exclusive driver, visiting:
- The Acropolis, to enjoy the legendary 5th century BC temple (stay up to 1½ hours)
- The Acropolis Museum, to see the incredible Parthenon friezes up close (stay up to 1½ hours).
- The Panathenaic Stadium, to visit the site where the first modern Olympic Games took place.
- The National Archaeological Museum of Athens, one of the most important in the world, to admire ancient Greek art (stay up to 1½ hours).
- The Columns of Olympian Zeus, to discover the colossal, ruined temple in the center of the Greek capital.
- The Monument of the Unknown Soldier at Syntagma and Euzones (free of charge)
- The picturesque neighborhood of Plaka, reminiscent of Old Athens for a walk or a meal
- Sounion & the Temple of Poseidon to enjoy the sunset view over the Aegean Sea (stay up to one hour).
TAXI trip 24 hours a day at special prices
Enjoy your stay in Athens, having taxi service available 24 hours a day, for the following rides:
- From your accommodation to the Acropolis /Acropolis Museum and back (duration 3 to 3 ½ hours or 5 hours if lunch is included) 150€
- Tour in the center of Athens and return to your accommodation. Stops: Panathenaic Stadium, Columns of the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Monument of the Unknown Soldier (Syntagma Square), and Ermou Str. for shopping or Plaka neighborhood for lunch. (Duration 3 – 3 ½ hours. 5 hours if shopping or lunch is included) 150€
- From/to Plaka from your accommodation for a walk or lunch (duration 3 ½ hours) 150€
- To Sounion, for lunch in Palea Phocaea and return to your accommodation (duration 2 – 2 ½ hours) 230€
- To Plaka or Mikrolimano (Piraeus) for dinner in the evening and return to accommodation (duration 3 hours) 150€
If you wish to take another itinerary, the cost is calculated according to the taxi meter. All our partners are professional drivers, are certified, and speak English.
For more information-bookings: email@example.com
Prices do not include tickets to the archaeological sites, accommodation, and food.
SIGN UP TO MEDIMALL
Subscribe to our newsletter and be informed on the latest news and developments in Health and Fertility